About Us – To be deleted
Who is CANeLearn?
- promotes effective practice in online and blended learning;
- fosters community and facilitates interaction among online and blended learning educators; and
- connects educators to online and blended learning organizations.
- Constitution and bylaws – CANeLearn-Constitution-and-By-Laws-Sep-2014
- Policy document – CANeLearn-Policy-Manual-September-2014
- Strategic plan – CANeLearn Strategic Plan August 2018
Our Networking Areas
Chair, Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer of LEARN since its inception, founding director and Chair of CANeLearn.
Welcome to CANeLearn
The Canadian eLearning Network (CANeLearn) is a Canadian registered not-for-profit society with a vision to be the leading voice in Canada for learner success in K-12 online and blended learning. CANeLearn provides members with networking, collaboration, and research opportunities.
Contact us at email@example.com
- We are committed to networking through:
- Building relationships
- Enhancing communications between and among members
- Sharing resources and best practices
- Encouraging innovation
- We are committed to collaboration through:
- Supporting partnerships
- Sharing professional learning opportunities
- Finding efficiencies through technologies and shared services
- We are committed to research by:
- Staying current and participating in studies
- Promoting research opportunities
- Disseminating research results
- We are committed to championing by:
- Working with post-secondary institutions to connect pre-service and in-service teachers to online and blended learning
- Informing policy and professional standards regionally, provincially and nationally
- Educating stakeholders and promoting online and blended learning to all
Chief Executive Officer
Email News Signup
Sign up below to receive news about events, research and innovative practices.
NOTE: this is double opt-in so you will need to confirm your subscription in the follow-up email. Please look for that as it may end up in your junk box!